Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome March!

Okay, so I am a day behind . . . but today really feels like a March kind of day! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and here is the little gal that is the charity doll this month. (To see what this is all about see this post.)

I have just posted one of her in the shop, so please hop on over and snatch her up if you’d like! Also, just to let you know, I am continuing my charity from last month which is Make-A-Wish. I am planning on donating to a new charity every month, but until things begin to take off, I am rolling over February’s charity into March!

Also, it just occurred to me today that Easter is early this year! That means that I have a LOT to do! Coming soon to the shop, I will be restocking the little bunny families in a bag and some other bunny dolls. Also some bunny pins. This means look out for a special little Easter item section in the shop in the next couple of days with these sorts of goodies:


Also, I am still working on my Flowers A to Z project. I have H, I, and almost J complete. More on that later!

Whew! I have lots of work to do . . . .

No comments: