Thursday, March 13, 2008

My New Shop


I haven't really talked up my other shop and it is about high time that I did! I am really trying to get the hang of it for sure, but it is over on DaWanda and it is a pretty great site if you all haven't checked it out yet. I am still very much learning, just converting inches to centimeters and dollars to euros has been taking me quite a while to get the hang of! Slowly I am adding more and more. I have had one sale from a gal in Germany. I believe she is also on DaWanda's admin. She was so SO incredible helpful and kind and encouraging! I couldn't have asked for a nicer first customer!! That little pear in the photo was the first item sold! (And featured on Cuteable - YAY!) I just actually finished up a little batch of them too, so they will be showing up in the shops for sure!

No comments: