Friday, March 14, 2008

Crafts in Love!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I am finally ready to share my next series of cards that I just finished designing and making! This set is entitled "Crafts in Love." That's right, each card is a different collection of craft supplies looking awfully in love with each other. There are five different designs in all, I got to take pictures of a couple this morning before the rainy day rolled in. So, - here they are:


Paint + Brush = True Love


The brush handle and tube of paint are handcut paper collage. The brush itself is felt.



Needles + Yarn = True Love


I actually made little balls of real knitting yarn. I know, I am pretty sure that is a little crazy, but they turned out really cute. The knitting needles are cut paper.


And on the inside of the cards?


The rest of the designs (drawing, stitching, sewing) are on their way. Right now, you can buy these two in my Etsy shop. Also, they will soon be available as sets for all your crafts in love occasions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.