Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Flowers for March

I have been busy restocking my cards. That means more breakfast in love, produce in love and sweet desserts. I am also very excited about a new set of cards that I have been working on. They are not quite finished yet, so I will have to wait a little bit longer before I can post about that!



But, today I have some more flowers for you. . . First, here is a little daisy patch that will be up in both shops (here and here.) This is like a blown up version of my "smile" pin and it is a little patch that you can sew on to anywhere. I think it would be very sweet sewn onto the front of a little pinafore or jumper. (I was having a lot of difficulty taking good pictures today and the grass green on the background looks too dark on my monitor! )


Secondly, here is another Flower A to Z. Lets see now . . . a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, ah yes,
"J is for Jasmine."
A much more simple and smaller design than the others have been. That's what has been so great about this project, every flower demands it's own style and feel and size!

Back to work!

No comments: