Tuesday, March 25, 2008

100!!!

Wow!

I can’t believe that this is my 100th post! And I just realized that I missed my blog anniversary on March 5th! I had no idea! Time flies when you’re busy making tiiny wool felt creations. Well, this feels like an extra special show-n-tell today being that it is the 100th!

Here is what I have to show you and since this is after Easter, this goes under the category “Better Late than Never.”

I finally finished my batch of bunnies that I feel like I have been working on for a long time. I made three, one just like one I had made last year (the yellow bunny) and a white and light brown one. I had a very good time trying to find the perfect calicos for the dresses and of course matching the shoes to the dress (These are stylish lady bunnies of course.)

There is one available here and the other two will be up on Etsy soon after a proper photo shoot!

No comments: