Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sewing is for Lovers

It is a really gorgeous day and we just got back from a long hike in the woods. The dogs are very happy and tired (and me too.) I am trying to get some good pictures outside of some items that I have been meaning to photograph for awhile. I thought I would post another of my crafts in love cards while I am at it:


It is thread and fabric in love. And is available here.

Also, I started letter L in the Flowers A to Z project. It is turning out pretty so far. I went with L is for Lenten Rose since Easter was just around the corner. I am learning about so many new and pretty flowers! I will have pictures of K and L as soon as they are finished. I also started some new little stuffed animals last night. They have a woodland themed . . . so far so cute! More on that later too!

Hope you all are having a bright and sunny day!

No comments: