Thursday, January 31, 2008

An Exciting New Adventure



It feels like it has been a very long time since I posted last. I have been away from the computer a good bit and that, as you know, is always a good thing to do every once and awhile!



As the title of the post suggests, I have a new project that I am very excited to finally share with you. Starting in February, I will be selling special dolls for each month of the year. I have been making these for awhile now, they are known as my "Calendar Girls." The special thing this time around is $6.00 of every doll sold is going to a different charity each month. I know what you are thinking - no, this is not my idea. This is something that the very talented Ashley G. has been doing for quite sometime. I have always thought it was such a beautiful thing, that I really wanted to do it too!




I am truly so happy and grateful for every single lovely person that stops by my shop, buys a little something from me, or sends me a kind message. So, thank you to all of you!!! Oh, I almost forgot, I am posting "February" in the shop right now, here is a sneak peak of her! I just love her!!

No comments: