Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I just wanted to show you all a new little set of pins that I have been working on. I have tinkered with the idea of using the designs on my "Foods in Love" card series (as seen here, here and here) as pin ideas. A few days ago, I whipped up a batch of cards and decided to make a few to see how they look. I was pretty happy with the results, above of course is "Makin' Bacon" and he is already available in the shop.


And we have little "warm and toasty" one . . .


Theres also a little fried egg, a cupcake, a pear and this little guy:


I will have them all up in the shop soon!

I am also very excited about a little series of pins and ornament dolls that I have been working on today. As for right now, it is a little secret, but I will be posting here and on etsy my new little creations soon!!! (I will give you a hint. They are extra cute, they may have something to do with bugs and they may be made out of wool felt - that's an easy one I guess!)

No comments: