Sunday, January 20, 2008

You're Sweet


I have been making so many new designs that I can't even keep up with what I have written about on here and what I have posted in the shop! I was looking for some fabric today and I came upon a stack of pins that I completely forgot about. The good news is, there are going to be lots of new things in the shop in the next couple of weeks, including (for starters) what I just posted here.
As for productivity in the Pea Soup studio, it has been a pretty quiet weekend here. Yesterday, Ed and I went to my favorite craft store. Being the sweetie that he is, he left me loose there while he wandered around in other stores (I try to do the same for him whenever we are in a music store, it seems only fair;) I got lots of great little things, papers, beads, felt, fabric quarters . . . It was fantastic! Today, besides cleaning and rearranging the bedroom, I started a couple of little piggy dolls, they will be in the queue for shop additions soon!

No comments: