Thursday, January 10, 2008

For You (From Bean Marie)



My secretarial skills have been called upon this week and so I have been helping my sister-in-law and not getting much pea soup projects done. I did want to share with you a rather funny incident featuring the new valentine cards (that are going to be going up in the shop) and my wiener dog named Bean Marie. One afternoon last week, I decided to design and create a valentine card with my little dog as the feature. As I was drawing and finishing the cards, I had a very interested wiener dog whining at my feet. Normally, she wants nothing to do with me when I am busy and unable to provide her with 110% of my attention, but in this case, she was clawing to get onto my lap. So up on my lap she went and there is where she stayed. So, I guess all I can say is, these valentines were created under the close supervision of a real live wiener dog. . . it was under these conditions that I made them . . .



I think she approves? It's so hard to tell with a miniature wiener dog.



No comments: