Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wiener Dog in a Blanket

Well, we actually DID get all that snow that they were saying we were going to get! It is so much fun to have lots of snow, especially when there's no where to go and all of my obligations did get cancelled today, so it has been a day in the studio for me!

First of all, my very sweet boyfriend gave me an early Valentines Day present yesterday – this really fantastic book from Gloria Page. I absolutely LOVE her stuff. It's very different from my own style and I think that is part of the reason why I love her so. Also, she writes like a real person and makes everything seem so accessible. So I immediately made a cup of tea and curled up on the couch with this one yesterday. Thanks Ed!!! (By the way, if you want, you should check out her website.)

I also had a little photo shoot this morning while the light was just right and here are some of the results:

more tiny pins that will soon be in the shop
a trio of bug babies that I posted about yesterday
And here are my flower pins from A to D, I took one last photo of them before they were mailed off to their new owner!
and this
. . . yes, it is my wiener dog in her new corduroy coat. Normally I do not dress my pets, they aren't that into it and that's good enough reason for me. However, this little dog of mine is constantly shivering in the winter time! It is actually almost necessary for her to be in a blanket covered up sometimes and so this is like a portable blanket and she looooves it. (And man does it make me giggle when I see her trotting around in it!)

Okay everyone, stay warm and well bundled!!!

No comments: