Monday, February 11, 2008

Butterfly Baby


It is so very cold here today and we are supposed to get lots of snow . . . So I thought what a perfect day to put one of my new designs up for sale in the shop. I am absolutely in love with this little pin. Oh my goodness!!! It was one of those ideas that I had rolling around in my head and had no idea would turn out as it did! Well, needless to say I am quite happy with it.

“Butterfly Baby” is the first of three little bug babies. They were soooo much fun to make! I made them into pins and slightly larger doll versions. I also made “Honey Bee Baby” and “Ladybug Baby.” Of course I now realized that I need a photo shoot with the other two. Whoops! “Butterfly” is in the shop now.

Also, I have been working on my “Flowers from A to Z” project. I finished "E is for Evening Primrose" last night and have started drawing up the pattern for “F is for Fuchsia.” As soon as I am done here, I am off to take pictures of them, the light is just right!!! So more on that tomorrow!

No comments: