Monday, February 4, 2008

A Very Happy Monday

Happy Monday everyone! It is a rather happy Monday over here in Pea Soup Land. First of all we are having what I call a "Lamp Day" today. Meaning it is so foggy and murky outside that are little lamps lit throughout the house. So cozy!

The second reason that it is a happy Monday is because these two showed up on my porch!!!
Isn't that the very best? You look forward to a special mail package and then it shows up like a present for no special occasion at all! These two adorable Japanese appliqué and embroidery books are from the wonderful shop Chocolateswirl. If you haven't checked out this great Etsy shop yet, please do! I think I want one of everything. And talk about speedy shipping! I didn't even have a chance to wait in excitement for my new books they came so fast!

The third reason that it is a happy Monday, I finished my project that I started a few days ago, you may remember this post. Well now they have turned into these!
Oh how I love this blooms! I made a dozen and each one is different! I went heavy on the buttons, one because I love the way it looks and two, I want to buy more buttons and had to thin the stash! I am planning on posting them all in the shop eventually; this one will be first and should be in by tomorrow.

Okay, I think show-and-tell is over for today. Why you may ask? Because after all those blooms, this is the state of my work table!


1 comment:

Sophie said...

Hi there! I have just happened upon your blog via Etsy and I am so glad I have - your beautiful little dolls! So cute! :)