Monday, February 18, 2008

E is for Evening Primrose

It seems like it has been quite a long time since my last post!

It is now Monday, I hope that everyone had a wonderful candy- hearts-and-paper-doily valentines day! I certainly did. Ed and I had a really nice evening together. There was a chocolate cake and his favorite meal from me and I received the most beautiful, funny, touching, amazing card, a dozen peach roses and a bottle of my favorite wine. AHH! I am a very lucky gal indeed!

Then I got to spend the weekend at my parents', with all of my siblings and nieces and nephews. It was a wonderful weekend of good food, laughter, hide and seek and just beautiful moments in the big old farmhouse. And so, now I am trying to get back into the swing of things – a little slowly for sure. I have not been very crafty lately, but I do have this to show you –

Here is "E" of my flower series! I enjoyed making it very much and am excited to get back to working on the series. The "Evening Primrose" is available here.

I am also really excited about this. Thank You! I get really over the moon about this kind of stuff, and so it made my day indeed!

No comments: