Friday, February 22, 2008

The Birds and the Bees

It's Friday! How did that happen so quickly!? Anyway, it certainly is and I don't know about you but we had a snowy/icy/rainy/slushy/gray day here. That's okay though because it sent me into productive mode and that was a very needed thing!

For example, I spent the morning packing up orders to send out (thank you for your order everyone!) Then on my way home from the post office, I stopped at the states store to reward myself with a nice little bottle of wine for later! (We call it a states store here in PA – not so in most places for sure!) Then it was a day filled with cleaning, knitting, cookie making and soon, dinner making as well. Lots was accomplished and that is such a good feeling!

Okay, I have been saying for a couple of days about how excited I am about my latest Etsy purchase. Here it is! It is really really beautiful. I have been really loving these types of necklaces lately, I have this one from chainchainchain that I love and now this one. This beauty is from a lovely seller pickypicky I love that it is "the birds and the bees" (giggle.)

While I very much wanted to make that my last shopping purchase for myself for awhile, I stumbled upon this shop and well, I don't think that there will be any resisting one of these.

May you have a most wonderful Friday evening!!!

1 comment:

In Harmony said...

i saw that necklace and thought about buying it...:) i love that bee