Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Panda, Fortune Cookies, and Fuchsia


Hi Everyone!

I spent the day in the studio and feel a little more caught up as far as Pea Soup production goes! I wanted to do a little show and tell of some new little guys that I am really excited about. I made three little Panda dolls in cute little vests, as always, they are all hand sewn.


You may be asking yourself, what are those little things underneath the panda dolls? Ah, that is an excellent question and one I am very excited to answer . . .

They are these . . .


Tiny little fortune cookies made out of felt and each little panda doll comes with one. They best part? There is a little fortune inside!

I am thinking about just making a batch of these for the site, just tiny little fortune cookies for giving to friends and family, we shall see!

You can see more of this little guy here.


Also, I am very excited about the next entry in the Flowers A to Z project. I think that it might be my favorite so far


– it is “F is for Fuchsia.” My, I think it is gorgeous! I love how the layering of petals turned out. My parents have one of those big wrap around porches and in the summer, they put out hanging baskets between each banister, there are a ton of them! One year, they put out fuchsia and it was really beautiful! (By the way, this design will be available in the shop in the next couple of days.)

That's all of the show and tell for now. Tomorrow, a show and tell of my latest and gorgeous Etsy purchase!

No comments: