Monday, March 7, 2011

Dreamy

I have returned from my adventures!!! The Buyers Market Show in Philly was WONDERFUL (a dream, if you will.) As always, it was wonderful to meet so many great people and to catch up with all of the great friends that I only get to see in real life at this show. Many many MANY thanks to the wonderful shops and galleries that placed orders with me. Pea Soup studio production is in full swing!!!! Here is a little peak at my newly redesigned booth - oh how I love it so!!

So it has been a lot of organizing and getting things back together but I am slowly but surely there - we had a sunny day today (yay!) and I was looking at a little stack of words that I made for a show last fall and thought that they should go into the web shops as they are looking quite sad lying in the studio when they would really love to be up on the wall in a sweet little nursery somewhere - so here is the first one available in the Etsy shop:
Here is a little close up:
The word itself is made of wood, I painted it white and added the little "stitches" and of course the little teeny tiny fairies snuggled up on the letters! There are more to come - stay tuned.



No comments: