Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wishing You . . .

Here's Lucky. I have been making this little guy and his Little Lucky Lady friend for awhile, when I was making a little batch of these dolls for the upcoming holiday, I had a light bulb moment - "He needs a pot of gold!" So, the new addition to Lucky is his little pot of gold. Ah, I think I am in love!

This post is two-fold. One, it is to announce that I am starting to list some St Patty's day pins in the Etsy and DaWanda shops - leprechauns and shamrocks and the like. The other "wish of luck" behind this post is that very early tomorrow morning, I will be leaving for Philadelphia for the Buyers Market of American Craft show. I am SO excited and SO nervous! So, I am wishing all of my fellow artists who are also participating in the show, the very best of luck for a wonderful show! I will be back soon with a report on the show, until then, the best of luck to everyone in their big and little endeavors today!

No comments: