Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweeter than a honey bee


The title of this post (and this latest project) have this great song happily stuck in my head. The actual song title is "Queen Bee" by wonderful Taj Mahal. It's a great song to listen to and be happy about - especially this time of year!

I have been working day and night, getting ready for the upcoming Buyers Market of American Craft show - I am so excited and nervous and thrilled and did I mention nervous? to be participating for the first time in the February portion of this amazing show. I have been lucky enough to do the Summer show - so this is a huge honor. There is so much preparation going into it - I am a slave to the to-do lists, but it feels so good to be able to put 100% focus on it and hopefully, no matter what happens, I can say - "Well, I gave it my best!"

During breaks of show preparation tasks, I have been sneaking in a little stitching (I couldn't possibly stop that!) I have just finished up a batch of bees - they are the sweet kind that don't sting. They are in the Etsy shop too!

This little fella just told me "Don't be nervous, BEE happy. . . ."

No comments: