Thursday, March 17, 2011

Who?


Sorry.
I couldn't resist the title of the post. And I cannot resist the owls. I know, I am probably way past the style trend on this one, but with almost everything else - I am oblivious to these things anyway. I love owls. I have always loved owls. When thinking about this post (owl post . . . ) I thought about all of the the things that I own that are owl related. My favorite being my necklaces . . .

The one above and this one below are vintage purchased on Etsy.
The last one - I want to say Charlotte Russe for about $6!
Then there is this guy - made of pine cones - I think he's suppose to be a Christmas ornament but NO he lives in my kitchen year-round.


And there's more - so it's no wonder that I would eventually get around to making some owls. I did some owl patches a few years back and sort of taking from that design, I did these pins:

Totally fun to make and with the other new designs for this year (including the trees from yesterday's post) and some that you haven't seen yet - gnomes, mushrooms and the like - they all sort of feel right together and make a nice new batch of designs. Look for these in the Etsy and DaWanda shops too!

No comments: