Tuesday, August 12, 2008

That's Me Too.


It seems like there are lots of long gaps between posts, and while I am not doing so much of the "showing and telling," I am busy making things (in between tending to the rapidly producing garden and keeping three flower beds alive - whew!) It's funny because most of the things that I am working on in late summer are fall and other holiday things and it seems so funny to post about them yet, so perhaps I will just snap some photos and show them all to you later on.


Anyway, along with my Pea Soup sites on Etsy and DaWanda, I have been slowly working on a different kind of site. This one is on Etsy and it is called "Elmer and Eleanor" (which happens to be the names of my Grandparents.) Here is the shop. I decided in the beginning of the year that I must do something about my absolute crazy love and passion for all things jewelry and bead related. I LOVE jewelry. I collect jewelry and cannot be without one necklace, and at least three to four bracelets on. (Though I never got my ears pierced - weird??)


Elmer and Eleanor will be a shop for picking up some pretty beads and I have also started making pendants. Eventually there will be one of a kind jewelry pieces, I am hoping some really big, interesting "statement" kind of things, which I LOVE to wear. The problem is, the few things that I have made, I have wanted to keep for myself. I am really trying to get better about this, really. The above picture are two pendants that I am working on, they are drawings transferred to wooden discs - very fun to make. Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble on about the new adventure!

No comments: