Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back To School


Man! I can't believe it!!! Don't get me started on my "Where has the summer gone?" rant. I simply cannot believe that it is time to go back to school. While, I have been out of school for some time, tonight really feels like the night before the first day. I remember that it would be a hot and sticky night and I could not even comprehend going to bed at a decent hour. My new outfit and new back pack (with a new notebook inside) and (the best part) a brand new and shiny pencil box with an assortment of pencils and little erasers in the shapes of fruits or cars or something of the like would be all laid out and ready go. Ah, now looking back on it, what wonderful memories (even though I was probably not happy at all about going back to school.)

Anyway, I made these guys way back in June, when the thought of books and pencils were just too ridiculous to even think about. Well, it goes without saying that unlike many little tykes getting ready for their first day, these little guys are ECSTATIC about it!

So Everyone, here's to a wonderful school year filled with lots of fun things to learn and neat activities to do!

No comments: