Thursday, April 16, 2009

You wouldn't believe it even when I tell you . . .

'Tis true Ladies and Gentlemen. I barely believe it myself.

I am done!

Finished!

With the "Flowers A to Z" Project!

Weee-ooo!!!

In my excitement to finish, I took these terrible photos of the last four to show and tell you. I will take better ones, but for now, I present . . . (Drum roll) . . .



W is for Wall Flower (I am not making it up - one such flower exists!)

X is for Xanthium. I know, stretching, but that darn letter U and X!

Y is for Yucca - oh how you grow so wildly through all of my gardens - totally clashing with any type of theme or design I may try.

And last but never least, my very favorite flower of all time . . . (hint hint if anyone ever wants to really knock my socks off)

Z is for Zinnia!!!!

YAY!!!

No comments: