Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sunny Skies, Leafy Trees, Flowers in Bloom

These are a few of my favorite things these days. It has been beautiful these past two days and I have loved every bit of it!

In celebration of the weather and the (final) arrival of spring, I have picked up some other crafty habits (besides stitching of course.) The first is stamp carving - I got a lovely Japanese craft book on the subject a year ago and I am FINALLY on my way to making some stamps and stamping with them! (Like these two:)
(This card set is already available in my DaWanda shop!)

I love how clean the designs are and for someone who spends lots of time making lots of little stitches and details - these are a nice and easy break.

I have also been doing a little painting - and I have some ideas, so more on that when I have something to show for it!

I hope that where ever you are, you are enjoying the same weather that we have been having - gorgeous!!

No comments: