Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Me Again


It's me again, it's been a month! Since last time I've typed, Spring has sprung, and then winter has just returned for (hopefully) one last kick in our behinds and I celebrated one of those birthdays (again!?) Oh and there was the mini-vacation/girls weekend to Berkeley Springs - so lovely! But I haven't stopped making and doing. (It's just that, as usual, I am working on things that aren't really "in season" to post about here - anyone want to check out my batch of Jack O'Lanterns while the tulips are beginning to bud? I thought not!) But soon I will have two things to share that I think (I hope) you will like too!

For now, I want to share with you this. You might be wondering what a felt- sewing gal like myself is doing with this totally chic, totally fancy and totally gorgeous furniture site - Well this site belongs to a good friend of mine, Rebecca Malik who you can find more about here at her blog. She is doing great work and her eye for design is just so spot on. Way to go Becky!!!

2 comments:

Rmalik said...

Nicole - it took me a few seconds to place that coffee cup! Great picture. You are so creative. Keep up the great work!!!

ssecorie said...

I have offically made this picture the background on my computer at work. Each day will begin with this amazing cup of coffee... and the memory of good conversation, contagious laughs and unforgetable moments with the two most inspirational people I know.