Friday, May 30, 2008

Little Birds

This year, it seems like I have been trying out lots of different projects and ideas. One of these things started out as printmaking and has taken a turn towards stamp making. So far, I have attempted a few flowers but this is the first one up for grabs in my shop, a little bird!
I love the very handmade quality of it all and they were very hand made! Each one stamped individually, cut and finished.
There are tags:


And there are flat note cards:




Both the tags and the cards are in both of the shops. Here and Here!


I have lots of other stuff to show you too! For another time I suppose. After a long day of digging flower beds and mulching, I am relaxing with a glass of wine and awaiting on our first thunderstorm of the season.

Here's to a lovely weekend everyone!!!

No comments: