Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Flowers L to O

I know that some of you might be wondering where have the Flowers from A to Z gone? I am still slowly but surely working on them in between my other sewing projects. I have amassed four more and wanted to share them with you (and of course they will be eventually here too!)
Here is "L is for Lenten Rose"



M is for Morning Glory.


N is for (a flower that I had never seen before) Nigella. They have the prettiest leaves! They are very lace-like and vibrant green. (And what a lovely name.)



And "O is for Orchid." I was given a lovely orchid last year for Easter. It didn't go well, but it was a graceful and beautiful flower while it lasted!

That is all for now! The weather around here has been so beautiful that I have been happily hauling as much work as I can to do outside and of course taking long walks every evening. Hope it is beautiful where you are too!

No comments: