Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pendants!!!

Truth be told, I am a true jewelry fanatic. I mean, I am verging on having a problem. My jewelry box had been outgrown for years, my dear Mom gave me an actual jewelry rack from a retail shop, that too is overworked at this point. I am not ashamed to admit, I am obsessed with gems, jewels, beads, baubles, you name it. If I can tie it around my neck, I will wear it out of the house. I am digressing, but, imagine my excitement when I created these little beauties!



It just sort of happened, I was making them as pins and had the thought that I would love one as a necklace. (Perhaps you too?)

It definitely combines my love of jewelry with my love of felt and hand-stitchery. Perfect. And fun to wear, I just had dinner with a dear friend wearing my very own Pea Soup Pendant. I can't wait to make more!!!

Oh, and by the way, this one is here.

And this one is here.

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!....these are absolutely the YUMMYEST!!!....you knock my socks off!!....TFS....creative blessings, Debbie