Monday, April 28, 2008

Here Comes the Sun(s)


Wow! What a great time I had this rainy, chilly Monday morning!!! I was a printmaking machine! I haven't done any printmaking since high school and I was really interested in trying it again. I have sketchbooks full of images I would like to offer for sale in my shop and I think I have just printed my very first design!!! I am so excited!!! I draw images of the sun alot, it is one of my favorites and so it is only right that my first carved prints would be of the sun. The phot above is my studio floor, I printed on everything I had available including: various watercolor, scrapbook, vellum papers, Kraft paper, fabric, even felt! I still have some work to do before they are ready for sale, but it will be soon!
Oh, and remember this old chestnut from last year?

No comments: