Friday, December 21, 2007

One Tiny Tree


I am back from New York! A beautiful trip with a beautiful traveling companion! And an amazing Neil Young concert in an old theater on Broadway. The architecture was breathtaking! I felt like I was in some kind of dream! (Thank you for one of my most favorite ever Christmas presents Ed!)

The picture above is of my special little tree. It is only about 1 1/2 feet tall and it is all decorated and lit up for the holidays. Yes, there is even a mini tree skirt on which there are mini presents. Oh my!



I am also in the process of making this tiny Frosty Village. As I was gluing a tiny chimney onto a tiny roof, I was thinking perhaps I should have some kiddies around for this type of arts and crafts? . . . hmmmm . . . well, I am perfectly kid-like excited about the upcoming holiday!!

No comments: