Sunday, December 16, 2007

Its the Most Wonderful Time!



I am so excited about the holidays! I have been so fortunate to have had a weekend of just being at home with nowhere else that I needed to be. It's been wonderful! We have been having some snowy/icy weather too, so it has been extra nice to not have to be anywhere. So, what have I been doing during my days at home? Well, listening to Christmas music, sipping hot cocoa, and making all of my Christmas presents! These two dollies are from a pattern by oneredrobin. (Thank you for sharing your pattern!) I made two dolls for my two little nieces. Here is a full body shot:


I have been also making my nephews big stuffed animal snakes from fleece, I kind of devised my own pattern for them here:

They are going to be green with black spots, loosely based on an anaconda, but not nearly as scary and much more cute for the 3 - 4 year old set! All of the other presents, including my parent's, my boyfriend's and the little gifts for all the other special loved ones, I can't show you yet! Perhaps I will have pictures after the holidays! Hope you are all having a wonderful pre-Christmas time too!!!

No comments: