Friday, June 8, 2007

The Ostrich and the Studio Clean-Up


As I type, my partner in crime is on his way to Brazil. And so, I have found myself with a lot of quiet "time to get some work done" time. This is where the ostrich and the clean up come in . . .

The ostrich is referring to the large ostrich egg that I am currently working on. (Yes! amongst other things, I am an egg decorator!!!) This little baby (and sometimes I do feel like it is a baby) has been a pet project of mine for quite some time. I have been photographing it's progress and now that it has a bright shade of orange, I thought it time for another photo shoot.

The clean up came when I went to take said ostrich baby pictures and could not find a clean spot anywhere in my tiny studio. That prompted me to take everything out, clean and do some major reorganization!!!
Now, back to work!



No comments: