Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Impatiens just want to bloom


Here's a little tip for everyone out there like me who is just catching on to the whole planting and gardening and growing things in dirt outside . . . plant impatiens. They just want to bloom and (as my Mom puts it) they just want to be "showy." They are easy and if you are a little scared for fear that it will be more like burying than planting, have no fear!!! They are annuals, but it is a great little starter flower.

This year, I have gotten incredibly adventurous and planted an entire vegetable garden (along with 42 impatiens plants. Yes! 42!)

Oh, and I am not just planting either! I have been working on an order and an upcoming show (more on that later.)

Also, you can find some more "Produce in Love" cards in the shop.
I hope you like them and get as much of a kick out of them as I do!

Happy Tuesday to you!

No comments: