Friday, June 10, 2011

Jolly Juggling Jesters



I always go back to the jester - there is just something about him that I love. I have been making this little jester pin for quite sometime -




And I have made a larger version as an ornament now and then. When I first started making the wall hangings - which are a totally new concept for me just this year - I of course made the juggling jolly jester wall hanging first! (And kept one for myself which sits on my work table!) Here it is:



I was fortunate enough to make a batch of these in different colors for this amazing place! And here they are - done in different color combos - talk about a very fun time in the studio making these!

How can you not smile when you see them all lined up like that!?


Oh, and the jester pin was just added for sale here!





















No comments: