Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Months Later . . .

Well, I am fairly certain that I have indeed been nesting under a rock for the past couple of months. Yes, it really has been two months. I am not sure what happened from then until now. Just lots of to-dos to do. It had been so long since I uploaded pictures onto my computer, that for a split second, I almost forgot how!!! Anyway, even though the computer-y, blogging type work has been at a very minimum, the sewing, crafting work has been very much happening - can you tell from this crummy tinted photo what I have been busy with?



Let's see . . . we have green felt, red french knots, tiny candy canes and red pom poms! That's right, lots of Christmas sewing! In fact, I have posted my first couple of Christmas items in the shops. To start with - a little snowman, and these guys.


I hope you all have been having a wonderful fall and I will leave you with a picture from my parent's farm - beautiful!

No comments: