Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Everybody Needs A Hug.



Wee-ooo, busy, busy, busy . . . It is a whirlwind of stitching over here, and my studio reflects my mad-scientist vibe I have been feeling lately. One of my projects is still under wraps, but Man, it is great and I am super excited about it! (I hope that you will be too!)
I had done some Halloween stitching back in August and it is getting to be that time that I can show and tell such things. In fact, I have added a new section to my etsy shop that is dedicated to Halloween - there you will find little ghosties, spiders, cats, witches and candy corn haunting about. I will be adding more everyday and over on DaWanda as well. I will leave you with another pic of some of the up coming spooky items that will be available at Pea Soup!

No comments: