Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good Energy


This is one of the very first pin designs that I created. I fell in love with these buttons and it was around the same time that I learned Reiki, and met a lot of ladies that also practiced Reiki and these came in handy as gifts. I have had a lot of people buy them as gifts for massage therapists, physical therapists etc. Pretty neat. I haven't had many in stock in a long time, so it was extra fun to whip a batch up. There is something very comforting about working a favorite pattern that hasn't been made in a while, this was definitely the case with these. I put one here and there are more color variations to come.


I am in the process of revamping and updating things, taking inventory and all that good stuff, hopefully the fruits of all this labor will be visible in the shops soon!

No comments: