Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Animals

This isn't a very crafty post, but a show-n-tell all the same. Until very recently, I hadn't been to any type of zoo in many years, maybe I was 9 last time? Well, that all changed when we took our sweet little goddaughter to the zoo for her very special 2nd birthday. Oh my goodness - I had no idea all the stuff going on at the zoo! Like these guys (they really do look like they are in costume!)

And these guys who were my favorite, this one was so close that we were pretty sure we were going to get wet. Such amazing creatures!!!



Okay, so this is not an animal, but I made Ed take this shot of me and this really cool sculpture. I would like one for my own yard!


This is my favorite pic of the day - Ed and Sammy - so cute!




Happy Birthday Sammy!!!

No comments: