Sunday, November 18, 2007

Owl Post



This post is to tell you about two very lovely things that came in the mail this weekend. First, this little bundle of wool felt was an order from Colonial Crafts. I absolutely LOVE the way that they bundled the felt and tied it with a pretty ribbon!


The second little box was from Etsy artist MacraMe. I had ordered two of their owl necklaces. Two because I couldn't decide between the white and the brown owls. So they both had to come to my house. Not only are the owls spectacular, the packaging is so beautiful, I hate to even take them out of their bags!!! See what I mean?


Gorgeous work MacreMe! And for those of you that are interested, they come in lots of different colors.
Don't you just LOVE mail!!??

1 comment:

The Two Smiling Girls said...

We have found this post now, 9 month later!!! Thank you very much!!!
You are so sweet!!! ♥♥