Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A little bit early . . .



I know, I know . . . it is JUST the beginning of September. We JUST celebrated Labor Day! It is STILL warm and sunny outside! Why on Earth are there ghosts with pumpkins on the screen!?

Well, just planning ahead. I have been making fall leaves, pumpkins, and ghosts for a while now and you can start picking up these halloweenie items in the shop. In fact, there is this little guy that is lurking in there right now!

As for the show this past weekend (The Log House Arts Festival in Westmont) it was a success!!! The weather was perfect, the customers were wonderful and I picked up a beautiful antique spoon ring from a delightful couple who have been making jewelry for almost 40 years! I love it. Thank you to one and all! It was a truly wonderful weekend and a fantastic Labor Day by the pool with a glass of wine and great live music . . . hope your Labor Day weekend was just as fine!!!

No comments: