Thursday, August 30, 2007

Is My Tie on Straight!?


That is what I think these little fairies are asking each other. As I was packing them up for the show this weekend, I couldn't help but take them outside for a photo shoot. These are some of my calendar girls that I am going to be offering in the shop each month. From the left, we have January, March, April, May, June, July, September, November and December. They are marked on the bottom indicating their month! Perfect for a little shadow box or shelf.
Although I have posted a few little things in the shop. I am hoarding some things for the show this weekend. (I think all of us craftsters do this.) So, as I typed last post, stop in the shop next week for some new things.
PS Thank you to all of my wonderful customers that have made this a great week and thanks for the great response to my little greeting cards. I am sketching out new designs, so more to come!!!

No comments: