Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One Handed Gocco Print




Finally (and I am going to try to contain my excitement about this) I busted out my new Print Gocco!!! Oh man, I love this little gadget! There are a ton of very cool and friendly Gocco fans out there too. It's like a lovely little family.




So, this is the first attempt at a print and I am happy with it. I have lots of other ideas and experiments I want to try. I was a little chicken on the first try because I was thinking I would do something wrong and mess up the whole thing - but I didn't!!!




So, because all of these artist were very helpful and inspirational for me, here is a list of places I visited to get me geared up to use the Gocco -




I actually bought my Gocco from this lovely Etsy artist and her great tutorial on how to use it.




Also this tutorial from The Small Object.




While you are at it check out this for some serious Gocco inspiration!




Oh, and by the way . . . this little print is available in my etsy shop!!!

No comments: