Wednesday, July 4, 2007









Happy 4th of July everyone!!!


Before I head off to the big family picnic, just a post-show update . . . the show this past weekend at Twin Lakes was great!!! The weather was absolutely beautiful and everyone was so friendly! Our spot was deep in the woods and so, it was a lot like camping for four days. I loved it!! The photos are from my booth, the first one is just me being corny. They were taken yesterday, last day of the show, and I was feeling kinda silly. A big thank you to all who stopped by and a big thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends - I couldn't do it without you!!!


Hope everyone has a great day, eats lots of good food and watches some sparkly, loud fireworks tonight!!!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I don't know how I missed your blog before, but your things are so much fun. I have had a ball zipping around and reading bits here and there.

peasoup said...

Hi Lucy!

Thanks for the kind words!!!