Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday's Work

I am really good at meaning to take in-progress photos and then remember only when everything is packed and off it it's destination . . . which is the case today unfortunately BUT I did manage to take a couple of quick snaps of some of the work on the work desk.



This may look like a field of black-eyed Susans, but actually they are Jack o'Lantern eyes.





This is very serious work that I do to be sure, here are a few miniatures for some little school frames. The cursive strips will go above the chalkboard, the chalkboard (on the black card stock) and tiny graded papers (A+ of course!)


Final product!



I am hoping to begin carrying these little frames in the webshops. I do have a little butterfly fairy frame in the Etsy shop if anyone is interested in checking it out!

No comments: