Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flutter-by Butterfly



I am so very excited about this.

I started creating wall art/mixed-media pieces for my shows and shops and I am really excited to start adding some to the web shops! The first one is the Butterfly Fairy.



I think that this would look so cute hanging in a little girl's room. Because it is always the wonderful people that buy my work that give me the best ideas - this is where the idea for the framed pieces came from. I had a wonderful customer very excitedly show me a shadow box frame of several of my ornaments that she had created to display them. I loved it. Another customer had taken a fairy pin and framed it for a baby shower gift - brilliant! So here they are all stitched up and assembled and ready for your wall!


More to come in the Etsy and Dawanda shops soon!


No comments: