Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bundles and Bunches

Today I was doing a little crafting outside after all of my weeding and watering chores were taken care of. I have been working on getting a little sampling of goods together for a press packet of sorts for DaWanda. I am super excited for the opportunity (Thank you Elizabeth!!!)

So here is the outside work table:

Here are my new business cards I have been working on. I felt like they should have a little felt on them, I added a little felt heart from my scrap bag:



And here is the little basket of cards and pins that will be on their way to Dawanda tomorrow!



Other than all of this good stuff, I have been restocking some fall designs and have just started a huge restocking of cards. I will be a busy bee with this for a while, hopefully I will have more to show soon (including flower pins Q, R, S!)

No comments: