Thursday, May 3, 2007




Lily is off to her new home. This little doll is of course one of my dress-up dolls. I absolutely LOVE these little gals!!!
Also new in the shop is another adorable bunny family. These little guys had a photo shoot out in the yard today, gorgeous day, cute bunnies and lots of chirping birds - what could be better? Oh yeah, a big plate of vegetarian lasanga perhaps.
I am so impressed and inspired by all of the vibrant green buds on the trees, the colors, the fuzzy quality of the branches as they begin to bud - it is all so beautiful. It makes me want to create and sing and be outside and plant and just enjoy. I hope it is just as beautiful where you are as well.
In other VERY important news . . . my much anticipated, long awaited . . . Print Gocco is set to arrive on Saturday. Can I tell you how excited I am!!!! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Dawn Alice Rogers said...

hi, i just wanted to pop in and tell you your work is wonderful! i love the families and dress up dolls!